Robby speaks with Jessica Kerr, Symmathecist at Jessitron LLC. They discuss why working on existing projects is more interesting than greenfield ones, the overuse and harm of the term "technical debt", and how software is not a craft. Jessica also gives an introduction to being a Symmathecist.
- Follow Jessica on Twitter
- Jessica's website
- Jessica's blog
- Symmathecist, Noun by Jessica Kerr
- [Book] Team Topologies book
- Arty's suggestion about "escalating risk":
- [Book] Ecology, the Ascendent Perspective by Robert Ulanowicz
- The Myth of the Sufficiently Smart Engineer by Aaron Blohowiak
- [Book] The Secrets of Consulting by Gerald M. Weinberg
- 7 Rules for Positive Productive Change by Esther Derby
- Systems thinking: Mel Conway on Twitter
Subscribe to Maintainable on:
Or search "Maintainable" wherever you stream your podcasts.