Robby speaks with Victor Rentea, an independent technical trainer and Lead Architect at IBM based in Romania. Victor talks about teaching other engineers about legacy code, calling yourself an "expert", and what to do when you're rushed to deliver features but are dealing with refactoring challenges.
- Victor's website
- Follow Victor on Twitter
- Connect with Victor on LinkedIn
- [Book] The Business of Expertise
- [Book] Apprenticeship Patterns: Guidance for the Aspiring Software Craftsman
- [Book] Extreme Programming Explained
- [Book] Refactoring (2nd Edition)
- [Book] The Software Craftsman
- Clean Coders Training Videos
- Youtube: Best Talks by Victor Rentea
Subscribe to Maintainable on:
- Apple Podcasts
Or search "Maintainable" wherever you stream your podcasts.
Loving Maintainable? Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts to help grow our reach.
Brought to you by the team at Planet Argon.